Directly seeded crops might have to face a number of challenges and threats in initial stages such as poor or uneven germination and inclement weather. However, seedlings raised by plug-production techniques—like the ones at our nursery—don’t really suffer from insufficient nutrition or from pests and diseases.
Here’s a list of benefits that you can expect from the seedlings grown at Sneha Nursery:
- Our sophisticated glasshouses ensure healthy, disease-free seedlings.
- Plants grown from our seedlings are able to realize yields that match their genetic potential.
- Seedlings are grown to suit the requirement of the farmers, irrespective of the season.
- Our healthy seedlings yield the optimal outputs and have high disease-resistance levels.
- A higher seedling survival rate is possible because of reduced transplantation damage and lower incidence of diseases.
- It is possible to produce vegetables even during off-season periods, resulting in more profits for the farmer.
- Increased crop uniformity and turnover.
- Increased use of the marginal land.
- Prompt and dependable delivery.
- You get to save the money you waste on labour because of non-uniform yields and other logistics.
- Takes less time and labor to transplant seedlings.
- Higher quality and uniformity of transplants.
- Decreased use of pesticides.
- Reliable planning of production.
- Reduced transplantation shock results in more uniform flowering as compared to bare-root seedlings.
- Our seedlings receive better care and protection from animals, weeds and pests.